Monday, October 22, 2012

Thank You Note: Safal & Amit

We just received the nicest thank you from our couple, Safal & Amit, that got married at The Rockleigh just this past weekend. Stay tuned for the details about their event.

Hi Sonal and Katherine, I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything. Thank you for working out our last min. fixes and for all of the work leading up to and at the events.

The entire team was incredible. This wedding could not have been what it was without you guys. I am so grateful for all that you guys took care of and I appreciate all of your efforts. You made this weekend perfect for me and Safal. Even better-you made my parents true believers in wedding coordinators!

You were invaluable. I already started recommending you to our friends there who are getting married. Again, thank you so much.

Amit and Safal

No comments: