Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
We just got back from Fort Lauderdale and one of our biggest weddings this year. Our couple Pooja and Mrinal chose the Marriott Harbor Beach for their big day and it could not have been a better choice. The staff at the hotel was amazing and went above and beyond our expectations. Their guests enjoyed three terrific days of events and great weather! Check out some of the ceremony and reception photos.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Amanpuri, Thailand - Gyrotonics, Aman Pilates
Carlisle Bay, Antigua -Yoga, Pilates, Water Sports, and Healthy Dining
Hotel Hana-Maui, Hawaii - Couple’s Treatments such as Lomilomi and Tropical Hot Stone Massages
The Lodge at Chaa Creek, Belize - Couple’s Cabana, Consultations with World-Renowned Healer Rosita Argivo
Maroma Resort & Spa, Mexico - Temazcal (a ceremonial Mayan sweat lodge), Janzu (water massage), and Yoga on an Open-Air Tower
Mii Amo, Arizona - Southwest-inspired Treatments such as Psychic Massage, Hiking, and Stargazing
Parrot Cay, Turks & Caicos - Ayurvedic Offerings, Yoga Pavilion, and Water Therapies
The Standard Spa, Florida - Turkish Haman, Huge Hydrotherapy Area, and Meditation Programs
Rambagh Palace, India - Tented Couple’s Spa Suites with Chandeliers and Four or Seven Night Yoga Retreats
Terme Di Saturnia, Italy - Hot Pools, Couple’s Consultants Providing Lifestyle Advice
I think i wrote to you, but i have to say again .. you have a top notch staff. The wedding was flawless.. it was beyond my expectation. I cannot say thanks enough for all your hard work. I have a memory forever and it is because of you and your staff
Your Friend Reshma
Monday, March 21, 2011
The décor was elegant and breathe taking. Thanks to Arnold Brower for sending some photographs. More to come…
Friday, March 18, 2011
Terri will design a custom fitness program just for you, based on your needs, history and physical experience. The program offers you the luxury of working out privately and at a time that works best for you. Terri has also created an online fitness program manager that will help keep you on track. We suggest contacting Terri at least 12 weeks before your wedding to schedule a consultation. The consultation is necessary to evaluate and prescribe your exact program.
Here are some helpful tips from fitness and nutrition experts:
· Exercise three to four times per week
· Strive to always keep abs in and lifted
· Eat breakfast every day
· Have a mini snack one or two times each day
· Reduce or eliminate coffee and diet soda
· If you need a sweetener, use Splenda
What Foods To Eat:
· Lean proteins: seafood, poultry, good-quality dairy (yogurt and
peasant cheeses like feta and mozzarella), legumes, and beans.
A little lamb or red meat is fine, but not too much.
· Carbs: rice, corn, multigrain cereals like Kashi GOLEAN, quinoa, couscous,
tabouleh, squash, yams, rice crackers like Pamela's Lemon Shortbread
· Vegetables: every vegetable on Earth, raw or cooked.
· Fruits: berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries), cherries,
apples, and pears.
What Foods To Avoid:
· Muffins, pizza, bagels, croissants. If you want to look great in a dress, these are foods you absolutely must avoid.
· Bananas and fruit juices, except for pomegranate or blueberry
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Here are some of our favorite instrumentals of some familiar Bollywood songs. Hope it helps!
2 Chand Sifarish
3 Tumhi Dekho Naa
4 Tu Hi Meri Dost Hai
5 Yeh Dooriyan
6 Kaise Mujhe Tum Milgayi
7 Latika’s Theme From Slumdog Millionaire (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE)
8 Kuch Kum
9 Jashn E Bahara
10 Tujhe Mein Rab Diktha Hai
11 In Lamhon Ke Daman
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Here are some of our favorite selections:
- Beautiful Day - U2
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Forever - Chris Brown
- Let’s Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
- Let’s Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
- Marry Me - Train
- Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
- At Last - Etta James
- Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Father / Daughter:
- Lullaby - Billy Joel
- What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- In My Life - The Beatles
- Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
- Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
- Sugar - The Archies
- I’m a Believer - Smash Mouth or The Monkees
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - James Taylor
- Sweetest Thing - U2
- Last Dance - Donna Summers
- Save The Last Dance For Me - Michael Buble
- Evacuate The Dance Floor - Cascada
- Closing Time - Semisonic
- Just Dance - Lady Gaga
- Take Me Home Tonight - Eddie Money
Your DJ or band can help choose the right song for you. Have fun with it!
Monday, March 14, 2011
- Does the venue have outlets by the pool or beach?
- Movies can be projected either from the front or back of the screen
To really make this feel like a movie night, you can set up a cute concession stand with theatre popcorn and candy for your guests to enjoy. There are endless ways to watch a great flick under a starry night.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
We cannot wait to be back on the island in May for the big day; we will be sure to share pictures!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
I just returned from beautiful Aruba where I met our wonderfully sweet couple Neema and Mike to review their wedding details. This is our second wedding on the island and this time we are at the Hyatt Regency Aruba which is equally as beautiful. The Hyatt’s cuisine, especially the Indian food, was so delicious. We can’t wait for the wedding in July!!!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Many people want to customize their event and their favors. Tinyprints is the place to go to customize anything and everything. For our wedding this past weekend, we had lovely stickers made to add a personal touch to our pre-packaged cupcake boxes. Even a simple message such as “sweet dreams” can add an adorable touch to cap a perfect night!
Tinyprints is a California vendor that has stationary, party favors, photo books, gifts, greeting cards, announcements and stickers for every occasion. We especially loved the customized stickers where you choose your own personal message in whatever design you like. You can create your own design or you can ‘stick’ with one of their many popular themes such as animals, cakes & ice cream or princesses & fairytales. You can even use your own personal photos and incorporate them into a theme. If you can think it, you can do it. Visit their website at www.tinyprints.com.