Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We’re on Maharani Weddings!

Take a look yesterday’s blog. We are so happy that this site focuses on inspiring Indian Brides. Congratulations to Beatriz & Gaurav! maharaniweddings/Beatriz&Gaurav


27
FEB

NYC Indian Wedding by Sonal J. Shah Events and Studio Nine
Posted by Neha

"This New York City ceremony is brimming with love and romance. I love her beautiful, dark mehndi – which they say the darker the color, the more your husband (or mother-in-law) loves you. One look at this wedding ceremony and I might just make red my new favorite color. Captured in such an artistic and alluring manner, these images by Studio Nine, have left me speechless. From the tall pillars draped in red roses leading up to a warm candle to the white and red mandap, the warm and romantic vibe perfectly planned by Sonal J. Shah Events has really touched me."


No comments: