Questions to ask a Photo Booth Company
Photo Booths are quickly becoming a permanent fixture at most wedding events. Loved by adults and children alike, they allow for hours of fun and also provide guests with a fun souvenir of your event. When selecting a company to provide a photo booth for your wedding you want to find a vendor that will deliver a quality product at a reasonable price. When researching vendors it is also worth narrowing your search based on the location of the booth, as cross-country delivery and accommodation for an attendant is something you want to avoid paying extra for.
Here are some important questions to ask your Photo Booth vendor:
1. How long have you been in business?
2. Do you have references?
3. Where are you based?
4. Are you licensed and insured?
5. How much do you charge?
6. Have you been at my venue before? Is the company familiar with your venue, where to set up, the load in procedures, etc.
7. What kind of back up plan do you have in place in case there is a problem at my event? What will they do if something goes wrong on the day of your event or at your event?
8. What kind of equipment do you use? You want to make sure they use high quality professional grade cameras and lab quality dye sublimation photo printers in their booths. No web cams or ink jet printers.
9. What are the power requirements for the photo booth?
10. Will you stay until the end of the event?
11. What types of packages do you offer and what do they include? Do their packages include on site prints, a web photo gallery, digital copies for you, scrapbooking service, etc.
12. Can the photo strips be personalized? Do they offer custom photo layouts? Does the vendor only offer photo strips or are other layouts available? Will they try to match the colors in your wedding?
16. What style of photo booth do you have? Is it an “open air booth” pipe and drape or homemade booth? Is it fully enclosed offering your guests privacy so they can let loose?
17. How many people can you fit in your photo booth?
18. How many reprints do you offer on site? A great photo booth company should provide a copy of the photos to every person in the booth.
19. How much is the deposit? When is the balance due?
20. What are your overtime charges?