Thursday, August 5, 2010

Getting Ready for the Mehendi Event In Grand Cayman

Here we are.... in The Cayman Islands. We are at the Marriott and I wish I could enjoy the weather more. We are manning the welcome desk, handing out the gift bags,getting all the suitcases in order, and getting ready for Aekta and Jignesh's Mehendi Event. The guests are sooo super sweet. We have made some friends.

The guests are swimming, enjoying the beach, enjoying Sting Ray City and just having fun hanging out together. I really love, love, love destination weddings as they bring everyone together. Lots of hard work but it all pays off when the guests get to the island.

We did our final taste testing this afternoon and I gotta say, the chefs here are incredible and the Indian Food is so good!

Hopefully, I get a few minutes to hit up the shops by the Port and go grab a new Gucci or Prada Bag! A gift from me to me =) You gotta love Duty Free Shopping! More later...

xoxo

No comments: