Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Top 10 First Dance Songs

Many couples have asked us for suggestions on their first dance. I think the first dance is a very personal thing. It should represent you as a couple and what you mean to each other. But we’re always here to help. So we have compiled a list of some songs which have been our favorites, top 10 with a few additions. We hope our favorites help you figure out yours.


Bryan Adams – Everything I Do (I do it for you)
Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
Billy Joel – Just The Way You Are
James Blunt – You’re Beautiful
Lonestar – Amazed
Jason Maraz – I’m Yours
Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight
Lifehouse – You And Me
Singh is King – Teri Ore
Adnan Sami and Asha Bhosle – Kabhi to nazar milao
Kalyug – Jiya dhadak dhadak
Yes Boss – Ek din aap
Kabhi Kabhie – Kabhi Kabhi

PS: We always love it when the couple starts out with a slow romantic song and cuts into a crazy dance song like “Baby Got Back”

No comments: