Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rain in Arizona!

Here I am... back in AZ! Yeah! Well trying to escape the cold weather of Philly/NYC did not work as it is COLD, COLD, COLD here!

We did a wedding last Thanksgiving in Arizona for Meghana and Yagnesh and it was so cold. Kayleigh, Monica and I were frozen solid! The hotel was giving out beach towels and blankets to all the guests not to mention the 50 heaters we had out during the ceremony. I am actually seeing Meg tonight as it is their 1 YEAR ANNIVERSAY!

I am hoping it warms up for the wedding we have this weekend! Seema and Anish are coming out here for their destination wedding (She is from Iowa and he is from Chicago). The ceremony is outside and of course, I am concerned! To my disbelief it was actually raining this morning. Prayer always helps so I am going to continue to pray that all the bad weather clears up! We need divine intervention right now!

No comments: