Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wedding in Wisconsin


In late May our whole team traveled to Wisconsin for the cross-cultural wedding of Seema Gandhi and Ryan Grimm. The festivities began with The garba, a night of dancing and celebration before the wedding on May 24 in Brookfield, Wisconsin. She looked amazing to say the least in her coral and pearl outfit. It is by far one of the nicest outfits I have seen.




The bride gave out cute scarves as favors for the ladies at the Mehendi. I loved the personal touch with the labels that said “SR Seema and Ryan”.



I loved Seema’s mehendi.. She wore traditional Indian gold bangles given to her by her mother.





The wedding was held the next day at the Milwaukee Art Museum… soon becoming one of my favorite venues that we have worked out of.




The Milwaukee Art Museum was such a great location for the wedding and reception. The architecture is gorgeous. I could not believe my eyes when the wing parts actually went up to the entire museum. I had to go take a photo.






We also had one challenge on our hands. Our team had to transform the area of the mandap into a complete dining area for 260 guests. With linens, centerpieces and table numbers and limited time (only one hour) this is quite difficult. Of course, without fail, the reception turned out beautiful. I loved seeing the white, white, white art museum go to lovely shades of hot pink.

Mission Accomplished.. another happily married couple!! Yeah!!

No comments: