When it comes to weddings, the most traditional option for your ceremony and venue is a church. But before you can booka church as your venue, there are questions that should be asked about things you can do, and more importantly, a few questions about what you cannot do. Here are a few:
1. Are there any restrictions regarding flowers or candles?
2. May petals be thrown?
3. May a fire be present during the ceremony?
4. Are there restrictions regarding ceremony attire?
5. Can we decorate the church the way we want?
6. What are your photography/videography restrictions?
7. Do we have to use the church music?
It is important to get all of the information before you make a final decision, so always make sure to coverall your bases.