Friday, February 4, 2011

Pacifica Perfumes


I love to post about things that I personally find interesting and use myself. I am obsessed with fragrances and anyone who knows me knows that I have a candle lit in my home, office, hotel room 24/7.
I recently discovered Pacifica Perfumes!! They have such amazing fragrances. I am so happy that there is a company out there which has fragrances which not only smell great but is cruelty free to animals and 100% vegan (as a lot of our brides are either vegan or vegetarian). The company also is huge on the environment and use 100% recycled boxes, and donate to women's organizations and women's shelters.
So, why does this matter to you if you are a bride? I think if you explore their site http://www.pacificaperfume.com/ you will see that there are so many favor ideas (which I always get asked about). From mini soy candles to soaps, they have so many small gifts which are perfect for wedding favors, to give to your bridesmaids, or give at your bridal shower.
I encourage everyone to think outside the box when it comes to favors and this is a company which has lots of great items plus they are very responsible. My favorite: Persian Rose!!! Obsessed with it!

No comments: