Friday, November 12, 2010

Where to Shop

My brides are always asking me to recommend my favorite bridals shops. After years in the industry and visiting many stores I have put together a list of my go to places.

Whether you are looking for that perfect Saree or your fairytale gown I am sure you will find it in one of these stores:


New York City
Kleinfeld Bridal
Wedding Atelier
Indomix

New Jersey
Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion, Paramus
Park Avenue Bridals, Verona
Khaas Boutique- Franklin Park
Sheetal- Iselin
Zari Boutique- Parsippany
Khubsoorat Collection by Geetanjali Singh- Iselin

Georgia
Bridal's by Lori- Atlanta
Ladlee- Norcross
Mirage Sarees- Atlanta
Sushma Designer- Norcross

Texas
Shemara Couture- Dallas
Stardust Celebrations- Dallas
Silk Threads- Dallas
Prashe Fusion- Dallas

California
Fusion India- Sunnyvale
Vastra by Namrita Chettiar- Santa Clara
Kirstie Kelly- Los Angeles
Carolina Herrera Boutique- West Hollywood

No comments: