Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Days of Traveling

This past week has been visiting one bride, to the next, to the next.
I left over a week ago to meet a bride in Miami. I loved getting out of the 2 degree weather we have right now in NYC! All the hotels I visited on my trip were so gracious and just such warm and friendly people who know the meaning of customer service and hospitality! They really rolled out the red carpet for our bride, her family and for me!



My favorite part of my trip to Miami was the cake at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I love handbags and this would be my cake all the way!!!





Next, I was on to visit our new bride in Houston.. again.. thank God for the warm destinations that I am lucky enough to go to. It was two days of nothing but site inspections, meeting with photographers, dj's, florists. We had so much fun but it was truly exhausting for the bride and her sweet, sweet mom! We did so much in two days. We saw about 7 venues, met with two photographers, 2 video people, 1 dj, 1 florist, did her entire event menu. It was packed but productive. I love the terry cotton robes and had to take a photo of this one at the JW Marriott Houston.



I even had a celebrity siting of Yao Ming!!! Mr. Houston himself was at one of the hotels on our site. Photo to come from the bride's mom.

Next, I was on a flight to San Antonio. I really love The Patel's! One of my favorite families. They really treat me like family and I love visting Binta and her mom. It like 3 wedding crazy girls planning this wedding that NOONE IN SAN ANTONIO WILL EVER FORGET! We tasted Cake, saw the bride's flowers, met with the hotel, planned the baraat. It was great.

No comments: