Sunday, February 15, 2009

Budgets and Timelines

As we will be in full swing of wedding season in a few short months,

I am spending time today updating and formatting all budgets and time lines for our brides. It is great to take a moment an just update things before moving forward.

My next two weeks is a tough travel schedule with going to Florida and Texas. I want to get as much done as possible even if the bride is not getting married until Oct, Nov, or Dec.

It is never too early to star planning and to keep up with the planning. I always tell our brides, your wedding will be here before you know it.

It is a good feeling for me personally to know you are almost done with a wedding that is not until Sept or Oct. We are not rushed and there is so much time for creative thinking and working on all the ideas that make the wedding special.

No comments: