Friday, January 21, 2011

Unique Registry

So, everyone is asking me where they should register. It’s a great question that sometimes I don’t want to reply with the standard answer: Crate and Barrel, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, etc.

Today while flipping through a bridal magazine, I saw MoMA Design Store Gift Registry. What a novel idea? Here is a place where you can register and not have all the same items your other friends have. They present modern, classic, innovative pieces from around the world.

I loved the Inside out Champagne Glasses and the Hug Salt and Pepper Shakers (which I just ordered BTW).


They have store locations in NYC or go to MoMASTORE.ORG/REGISTRY. The best part about this is every purchase you make (or someone else makes on your behalf) supports The Museum of Modern Art.

Take a look at their website and you will see how much they have to offer.

No comments: