Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone,

We, at SJS Events, want to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!

We ended a great year and we want to thank all the brides, grooms and families who put their trust in us for helping them organize their weddings. It was truly a great year and I will not forget all the wonderful weddings! We feel blessed to have met such wonderful families.

I had always wanted to do a wedding at the world famous Plaza Hotel her in New York. This year, that became a reality. I remember all the really over the top weddings and all the small, intimate events; each event being very special. I look back on all of the 2008 and 2009 brides who are now new mommies. Congrats and keep the photos coming!

I want to take a moment and also thank our wonderful, wonderful team without whom none of this is possible- Judy, Beth, Jessica, Neeti, Melissa, Ruth, Katherine, Jennifer, Anna, Sweta, Khadija, Vanessa, Shital, Monica and of course, my husband, Jay- a special thank you for all the hard work and endless dedication.

I am really looking forward to 2011!

No comments: