Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Diwali Everyone!

Just wanted to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY DIWALI!

We are done with our Dallas Wedding and now on to the next wedding in sunny Scottsdale, AZ!

Dallas was great. I wanted to thank Luis, our banquet captain for being so wonderful and just doing everything we asked with a smile on his face. The staff at the Fairmont in Dallas is very helpful and just the teamwork helped make the event so successful.

Here is what the couple wrote to us before going on their honeymoon:

Hi Sonal,

We just wanted to send you a quick note before we run to the airport
to THANK YOU for all your hard work on our wedding - it was absolutely
amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you again.
Vani & T.J.

I want to also thank my team- Katherine, Jessica, Camille, Meera- could not have done this without you! You make my life so much easier and no words can express what you all mean to Jay and I!

I will post photos in a couple of days!

No comments: