Thursday, February 7, 2008

Seema & her Milwaukee Wedding











What a cold, cold day to go to Milwaukee!! So, here I am on my trip to Milwaukee to see Seema and Ryan. It is about -4 degrees outside... what made me plan a trip here in Jan, I don't know.

Seema and Ryan are getting married over Memorial Day Weekend here in Milwaukee. They live in Philadelphia which is so nice since they are close to me. We had to come here this weekend to go over a list of things: Cake Tasting, seeing her garba hall, layout of the Art Museum space (her wedding and reception venue), going over her To Do list, seeing all her flowers (my favorite part)

We are almost done with her wedding since we started working with Seema and Ryan last October. We have gotten a lot done and it is only January.

I love her venue- The Milwaukee Art Museum (http://www.mam.org/) This is such a great space and so modern. It is like having a blank, white canvas that you are given freedom to paint on. It is much like the empty loft spaces we have in Manhattan where we have to start from scratch.

This is going to be a fun wedding blending two cultures (Seema is Gujarti Jain and Ryan is Italian).
I am sure the whole baraat will be so interesting for Ryan and his family, who I finally met last week when they came to Edison, NJ.

Well.. off to another meeting.... the cake!

No comments: